`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
$100 finders fee! No joke. UPDATE: Up it to $125.00! UPDATE: FOUND!!!!!

RE: $100 finders fee! No joke.
(03-17-2015, 04:11 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Got you guys I am definitely on the same page as you guys now. I will call him while he is out and about how many do you need picked up? All I ask for is to recoupe my expenses.
I just posted a picture of the card in the OP. If you can get multiples, please pm me.

(03-17-2015, 04:11 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Got you guys I am definitely on the same page as you guys now. I will call him while he is out and about how many do you need picked up? All I ask for is to recoupe my expenses.
These are not easy to find at all. Most die hard sox fans have locked these away so deep in a pc there almost impossible to find.

(03-17-2015, 04:22 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: These are not easy to find at all. Most die hard sox fans have locked these away so deep in a pc there almost impossible to find.
+1
The stolen base.....

[Image: de51AMk.jpg]

Oh, this is also one of my favorite Jeter moments. Smile

I'll check my LCS in Portland Maine unless someone on here has already. He doesn't have much for Red Sox cards, his auto is a must for any sox fans PC. Here is my daughter and I with the man himself

[Image: imagejpg1_zps6af33522.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(03-17-2015, 04:45 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I'll check my LCS in Portland Maine unless someone on here has already. He doesn't have much for Red Sox cards, his auto is a must for any sox fans PC. Here is my daughter and I with the man himself

Very jealous. I have heard he is a very nice person.

(03-17-2015, 04:37 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: +1
The stolen base.....

[Image: de51AMk.jpg]

Oh, this is also one of my favorite Jeter moments. Smile
Tell me you wont stop whatever your doing and watch the tv if there is the slightest mention of this moment.
Or just here the name Dave Roberts.

(03-17-2015, 04:52 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Tell me you wont stop whatever your doing and watch the tv if there is the slightest mention of this moment.
Or just here the name Dave Roberts.
Absolutely without a doubt!

Had no idea Roberts had a Sox card, gonna hafta try to snag one too.

You first of course, Kevin Millar Bazooka auto has been my white whale lately
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(03-17-2015, 04:59 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Had no idea Roberts had a Sox card, gonna hafta try to snag one too.

You first of course, Kevin Millar Bazooka auto has been my white whale lately
I just traded one of those, didn't know.

As far as the Roberts card, let me know if you find one. I have seen one in the 9-10 years of searching!
(03-17-2015, 05:04 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I just traded one of those, didn't know.

As far as the Roberts card, let me know if you find one. I have seen one in the 9-10 years of searching!
Sorry, it was a 2005 Topps Cracker Jack Secret Surprise Mini Autographs #KM Kevin Millar that I traded.

ill give $101 :p