`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Hockey

New to Hockey
Hey everyone. I been on Beckett for sometime (mostly on the baseball boards). Recently my budget has allowed me to pick up second sport so I decide to go into Hockey. I decided on three players to collect: Ryan McDonagh, Henrik Lundqvist and Mark Messier. Here is my first single pick ups:

[Image: Hockey201620Mar201520001_zpsylmfunss.jpg]

Not much but hey its a start.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: New to Hockey
Welcome to the Hockey side of the world.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Nice pick-ups ! I'm with you, i'd definitely start with rookie cards

Everyone starts somewhere. Now, keep your momentum moving!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Great to see another veteran member coming over to the hockey world! If you need a hand with anything just give a nod. Best wishes!

Randi

Welcome to the hockey world!!!! Nice start to your collection

(03-16-2015, 08:20 PM)mq13 Wrote: Welcome to the Hockey side of the world.
Thank You.
(03-17-2015, 04:24 PM)jonathani Wrote: Everyone starts somewhere. Now, keep your momentum moving!
Already working on getting some more. I love to see my my Hockey players collection catch up to my Baseball player collection
(03-18-2015, 09:00 AM)rayeates Wrote: Great to see another veteran member coming over to the hockey world! If you need a hand with anything just give a nod. Best wishes!

Randi
Thank You!!
(03-16-2015, 11:48 PM)WantThemAll Wrote: Nice pick-ups ! I'm with you, i'd definitely start with rookie cards
I usually do start with the rookies however every now and then I see card thats not a rookie that looks to nice to pass up.

(03-18-2015, 03:25 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Welcome to the hockey world!!!! Nice start to your collection
Thank You!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Another McDonagh & Lundqvist collector, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your PC's grow. Here's a few McD's I added last week:

[Image: McDBDemAuto_zpsasjiaodu.jpg]

[Image: McDHDAauto_zpsexhmfxsl.jpg]

(03-19-2015, 09:18 AM)androsfl Wrote: Another McDonagh & Lundqvist collector, welcome! Looking forward to seeing your PC's grow. Here's a few McD's I added last week:

[Image: McDBDemAuto_zpsasjiaodu.jpg]

[Image: McDHDAauto_zpsexhmfxsl.jpg]
WOW those look really nice and I really love your signature. I will be PMing you in the future if I have any questions as I get this PC started.

Here to help if needed, just let me know....

Here's one of the favorite McD pick-ups:

[Image: McDPrimeEXT_zps39e69480.jpg]