Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Scam Alert Jarrod Martindale

RE: Scam Alert Jarrod Martindale
i just baited him into showing the card, then he deleted his page

i will post screenshots later

(03-16-2015, 01:33 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i just baited him into showing the card, then he deleted his page

i will post screenshots later
maybe he knows the words are spreading around that the card is stolen

When was the trade completed? The name sounds familiar. Did he have a name on Beckett?

Damn that sucks.... Hopefully everything will work out for you..
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

no this guy is on fb. yesterday i used my wife's acct to send him a pm. but Jacoby, thats for chipping in. i like to know that this guy is getting a bad rap. so for those traders on here that would love to help me out, look for him on fb. send him a message. let the sob know that he f#%ked with the wrong guy. gave me a story on how he's handicapped and his kids are less fortunate. this is his living. hell on guy on fb says he is trying to sell it for 3-4k!!!

(03-16-2015, 06:06 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: no this guy is on fb. yesterday i used my wife's acct to send him a pm. but Jacoby, thats for chipping in. i like to know that this guy is getting a bad rap. so for those traders on here that would love to help me out, look for him on fb. send him a message. let the sob know that he f#%ked with the wrong guy. gave me a story on how he's handicapped and his kids are less fortunate. this is his living. hell on guy on fb says he is trying to sell it for 3-4k!!!
today he claimed it was a 2500 dollar card. then again, he claimed a psa 9 brett favre stadium club card was worth a few hundred dollars

(03-16-2015, 06:06 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: no this guy is on fb. yesterday i used my wife's acct to send him a pm. but Jacoby, thats for chipping in. i like to know that this guy is getting a bad rap. so for those traders on here that would love to help me out, look for him on fb. send him a message. let the sob know that he f#%ked with the wrong guy. gave me a story on how he's handicapped and his kids are less fortunate. this is his living. hell on guy on fb says he is trying to sell it for 3-4k!!!
Be more than happy to send a message.

Side note: Looking at his profile I say BS to his sob story about him being handicapped and his kids are less fortunate. He looks perfectly fine in his pics of him at ball games and Six Flags Great America. As a father of three I have a ton pics of my kids on my profile he has none.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(03-16-2015, 06:27 PM)beginesj Wrote: Be more than happy to send a message.

Side note: Looking at his profile I say BS to his sob story about him being handicapped and his kids are less fortunate. He looks perfectly fine in his pics of him at ball games and Six Flags Great America. As a father of three I have a ton pics of my kids on my profile he has none.
thats the wrong guy. that guy is in indiana. the "real" one deleted his fb page, was from monroe, LA

(03-16-2015, 06:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: thats the wrong guy. that guy is in indiana. the "real" one deleted his fb page, was from monroe, LA
https://www.facebook.com/jarrod.martindale?fref=ts

It says he from monroe, LA

Before I send him a message this the correct one right?
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

ah, nevermind...he blocked me