`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Kings and Bruins cards for my kids

Looking for Kings and Bruins cards for my kids
So my son and daughter have sort of gotten into hockey cards. She is a Bruins fan and he is a Kings fan. I am looking to get some base set cards of both teams and maybe some low end game used stuff. I am not looking to to spend a ton of money since I am not totally sure how into they are yet. I thought getting them some cards of their favorite teams would be a better way to get them into then by buying packs. The packs they have opened they seem kind of bored with unless they get a card from one of their teams. However they get super excited when that does happen so they have some level of excitement for collecting for sure If anyone can help me out please send me a PM. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edit I forgot to mention they would prefer current stuff, so it's players they know and have seen play. Also I can pay for shipping to me, I live in the USA. I should have mentioned that stuff to begin with. Sorry about.

RE: Looking for Kings and Bruins cards for my kids
You need to add cards to your organize

PM me your address, I've got loads of base, extra parallels and inserts. I can send you a care package for the kids. I've got three boys that all collect as well.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

PM me your address as well and I will send off something for your kids as well.

Rick

I made this post a long time ago and then got sick. So I wasn't on here to check anything. If anyone's offer still stands please let me know. My daughter's birthday is next month (6/11) and she put hockey cards on her birthday list.

Sorry to anyone I didn't reply to and thanks for the offers I did get. Like I mentioned I got sick and just forgot I made this post until I saw her list which jogged my memory.

Any Bruins/Kings cards, or just current ? Canadian or USA ? PM me an address , and I'll get some out before the big Birthday Smile
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

I have a lot of 90's base and inserts. If you think they would want them PM your address and I will send them out.

(05-30-2015, 05:41 AM)cards2trade Wrote: Any Bruins/Kings cards, or just current ? Canadian or USA ? PM me an address , and I'll get some out before the big Birthday Smile
I guess I should have mentioned they'd prefer current stuff. So it would be players they would know and have seen on TV. Oh I am in the USA too, again I didn't think of mentioning that. I will send you a PM in a few minutes. Thanks!

again send me your address and I will be more than happy to send something out.

Rick