`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Box of 2014 Tribute and another pretty good hit.

RE: One Box of 2014 Tribute and another pretty good hit.
Congrats on the Ruth!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Very nice Ruth!!! I have to agree, especially after my case break of 2013 Tribute, that Tribute is also becoming my favorite. I think a display of someone's favorite player (for example I might pick Ruth or another Yankee) with the base card of the player and all the colors of the same player would look awesome. In fact I'm thinking about doing it once I can pick up the lower s/n red, gold etc. Again, nice Ruth bat card.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice Ruth! That definitely saved the box.

Rich, been absent the last couple days nice to see you on. You are officially second in line for the Ruth. I will keep you posted.
[/quote]

Rob, the last couple weeks have been pretty busy for me. The closer I get to getting out of here the less time I've had on the site. Only about 6 weeks left to trade. Please keep me posted on the Ruth. Thanks bro
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

hope your luck continues in 2015