`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back for more the next day!!!

Back for more the next day!!!
Welp, I just could not go into the weekend with that last box break looming over me. And I had to do something to take my mind off the one armed man that started an argument with me at work. So to get rid of the negative I tried to add some positive in the form of 2013 and 2014 Bowman Draft Hobby Boxes. And I am very pleased with this break. My luck was so bad yesterday I let the owner pick my 2014 Bowman Draft box out of a fresh case. I am just posting the good stuff. He also threw in a pack of 2014 Bowman Draft for the road and hit the auto. (Spencer Adams)

2013 Bowman Draft (Blah)

[Image: IMG_0005_zps7oiukmcf.jpg]

I figured after this box I was in for more heartache.

Then I remembered that there was hope because I did NOT pick the 2014 Draft box.

Ill let you be the judge...hit an auto from the single pack, a Blue Refractor Auto of a solid prospect and 2 above average parallels from top name guys. Thanks Dickie from DJ's in Oxford for having the hot hand for me!!! The last box he picked for me had the Nick Gordon Green Ref Auto!!!

[Image: IMG_0006_zpsdwv0wkhq.jpg]

RE: Back for more the next day!!!
Looks good to me. Where's the Gordon?

RE: Back for more the next day!!!
(03-13-2015, 08:05 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Looks good to me. Where's the Gordon?
The Gordon was from a break 2 weeks ago. I sold it. But he picked the box in that break.