`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My errand trip I ran for my wife today

My errand trip I ran for my wife today
So I stopped into a Fred's store a couple of hours ago. I went in b/c my wife had me get a new tea maker and some juice. While I was there I noticed there was a section of sports cards. I couldn't help but to check it out. I decided to go ahead and get the only pack of 2008 Goudey baseball they had @1.49. Good thing I picked it up because it had a Clayton Kershaw RC! I can scan later tonight when I get home. I'm going to put it in PC right now but may decide to put it up for trade later. Thanks for reading, just thought I would share this with everyone.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: My errand trip I ran for my wife today
(03-12-2015, 01:01 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: So I stopped into a Fred's store a couple of hours ago. I went in b/c my wife had me get a new tea maker and some juice. While I was there I noticed there was a section of sports cards. I couldn't help but to check it out. I decided to go ahead and get the only pack of 2008 Goudey baseball they had @1.49. Good thing I picked it up because it had a Clayton Kershaw RC! I can scan later tonight when I get home. I'm going to put it in PC right now but may decide to put it up for trade later. Thanks for reading, just thought I would share this with everyone.
WoW, that's really Amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Pretty nice parlay on a buck forty-nine!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

That's pretty cool, but... what's a tea maker?

(03-12-2015, 02:51 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's pretty cool, but... what's a tea maker?
A tea maker? That's easy, it's the same as a sammich maker, LOL!!

Nice pull out of one pack!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

That's amazing. 1.49 well spent. I bet the owner is kicking himself in the pants right now.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(03-12-2015, 03:58 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: A tea maker? That's easy, it's the same as a sammich maker, LOL!!

Nice pull out of one pack!
I do love me some sammiches.

Sweet one pack hit!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

scanner is not working tonite. I'll mess with it tomorrow and get a scan uploaded. thanks for the replies.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]