`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Chrome 2 box break...Golden PC hit!!!

RE: 2014 Topps Chrome 2 box break...Golden PC hit!!!
(03-12-2015, 06:03 AM)baseballmason Wrote: Great looking cards. From the scan, looks like Xander would grade nicely.
I've never sent anything in to be graded but I'm thinking of putting some things together to grade. Looks sharp in person too.

Nice pulls...you wouldn't happen to be from Western Mass would you? I went to school with some Russells in Ware. And there was a PJ. It would be a small world!!!

(03-12-2015, 06:23 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Nice pulls...you wouldn't happen to be from Western Mass would you? I went to school with some Russells in Ware. And there was a PJ. It would be a small world!!!
Actually from eastern Ohio. My mother graduated with Hondo in '58 and that's how I became a fan of Boston teams. Both Niekro's and Havlicek in the same high school at the same time.

Nice hit on the Bogaerts Congrats!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball