`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Durant redemption question

Durant redemption question
I have a Durant 06-07 Finest Gold Refractor. They're #'d to 50, but how do you find out how many of the 50 were actually redeemed?

RE: Durant redemption question
I don't know if there is any way of knowing. Also, there's no reason to think that any cards not sent out during the redemption period weren't possibly used as replacements for other redemptions that never came in.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(03-10-2015, 07:34 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I don't know if there is any way of knowing. Also, there's no reason to think that any cards not sent out during the redemption period weren't possibly used as replacements for other redemptions that never came in.
Agreed, I've gotten multiple cards like this that were originally redemptions that expired and used as replacements. You can't expect the companies to hold on to them forever, or destroy then.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-10-2015, 08:55 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Agreed, I've gotten multiple cards like this that were originally redemptions that expired and used as replacements. You can't expect the companies to hold on to them forever, or destroy then.
Too bad. I was hoping there might be a report that comes out annual for redemption cards; similar to what the Royal Canadian Mint does.