`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Heritage -1 blaster & 3 hangers - nice hits for retail

2015 Heritage -1 blaster & 3 hangers - nice hits for retail
I think the 9.99 hangers are a better value than the blasters. You get 5 chrome cards in each and the odds appear better.

I got Ryan Braun and Zack Greinke Jersey
Casey Janssen Blue Back
James Shields and Jacoby Ellsbury Chrome /999
4 SP's including Puig
several inserts
15 Target version chrome; best are Ellsbury, Kershaw, Zimmerman, Scherzer, Braun and Verlander

All will be for trade tomorrow
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: 2015 Heritage -1 blaster & 3 hangers - nice hits for retail
Nice pulls, man! Did you happen to get any Lucroys?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

My Royals are your Royals...I didn't even know Target had specific Chrome Cards for Heritage. I would like a shot at the Verlander if I have anything you would like.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Congrats on your hits!

I thought about picking up some of the hangers but decided to go with 2 blasters. Looks like I should have grabbed the hangers instead.

That's a pretty good deal if you get 2 chromes and 4 SP's from a 10$ hanger.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

I'm excited for heritage! Not buying hobby, since last year I got skunked 3 boxes three (ho-hum)relics and zero autos. Retail boxes, I hit a hot box with Purple Chromes, 2 mini and 2 autos. Retail Heritage has always been better for me ... In fact, 2011 Heritage retail gave me my Brooks Robinson auto /62 that rekindled my cardboard craze!
Remember to use the $5 off coupons on Heritage from the Target coupon booklet!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-05-2015, 10:16 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice pulls, man! Did you happen to get any Lucroys?
sorry,nope
(03-06-2015, 05:23 AM)jeantoto Wrote: That's a pretty good deal if you get 2 chromes and 4 SP's from a 10$ hanger.
just to be clear -it was 3 hangers, not just one. Each one has 5 glossy chrome and a SP. I happened to also get a Jersey in one and a blue back in the other
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Are you confusing the chrome cards with those retail foil cards? The actual heritage chrome cards are numbered.

(03-06-2015, 07:36 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'm excited for heritage! Not buying hobby, since last year I got skunked 3 boxes three (ho-hum)relics and zero autos. Retail boxes, I hit a hot box with Purple Chromes, 2 mini and 2 autos. Retail Heritage has always been better for me ... In fact, 2011 Heritage retail gave me my Brooks Robinson auto /62 that rekindled my cardboard craze!
Remember to use the $5 off coupons on Heritage from the Target coupon booklet!

last years retail heritage killed it! every hit i got was retail! including my first ever stamp card.

I may end up breaking my hiatus and going for some heritage hangars even though i dont like this design much.

(03-06-2015, 08:48 AM)rentzington Wrote: I may end up breaking my hiatus and going for some heritage hangars even though i dont like this design much.
Agreed, to me 1961 and 1966 are the weakest of the 60s designs, but it's better than most of the 70s and 80s IMO. (1970-72 are A-Okay to me) so I've got about 6 more years of buying Heritage. When they start revisiting 1973, I'm finished. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.