`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old school break DISASTER

RE: Old school break DISASTER
(03-04-2015, 09:46 AM)rentzington Wrote: such a strange redemption card, no code or anything. Actually i didnt even know they did many redemption's back then.
There were a few back then and you had to send the card back to get the auto.
(03-04-2015, 10:14 AM)telattt Wrote: That's rough!
I agree, I hope I can convince them to give me something. Probably not but I'm going to try.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I would just get him to sign it at an event. He's a regular at the big events like the National Convention. You got the card and just skip the middle man and do it yourself.

this is why redemptions ruin the hobby, its even worse with this panini points crap....
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-05-2015, 07:04 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: I would just get him to sign it at an event. He's a regular at the big events like the National Convention. You got the card and just skip the middle man and do it yourself.
A great idea but the big hole in the card sucks.
(03-05-2015, 09:22 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: this is why redemptions ruin the hobby, its even worse with this panini points crap....
I don't like redemptions any more than everyone else but I don't understand why there has to be an expiration date. These are big companies, I'm sure they can afford to have a secure redemption room where all the cards stay until redeemed. Even if they sit there for twenty years or forever.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

(03-06-2015, 08:32 AM)lecreccio Wrote: A great idea but the big hole in the card sucks.

I don't like redemptions any more than everyone else but I don't understand why there has to be an expiration date. These are big companies, I'm sure they can afford to have a secure redemption room where all the cards stay until redeemed. Even if they sit there for twenty years or forever.
its so they can use the unredeemed cards as replacement cards!!!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-09-2015, 08:21 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: its so they can use the unredeemed cards as replacement cards!!!
I replacement card shouldn't come from an unredeemed insert. They should do what topps did a couple of years ago with the completely different replacement cards. They were nice, in my opinion, and it's a totally new set to collect.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts