`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dear Andre Johnson please PLEASE come back home. We've missed you!!!

Dear Andre Johnson please PLEASE come back home. We've missed you!!!
The Miami Dolphins need a big time, big bodied WR and Andre fits that need. Anyone think this is possible?

#comebackhomeandre
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Dear Andre Johnson please PLEASE come back home. We've missed you!!!
He wants a trade... what would we realistically have to give up for him?.... thinking 2 more years of decent to solid production left?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

At this point in his career he is looking for a shot at a title.....do you think Miami will give him that shot?
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

reports are that the pats are willing to offer the texans - who they already have a good relationship with - a third and fifth round pick this year, and a second round pick next year

He SHOULD go to Seattle if you as me

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(03-03-2015, 02:15 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: He SHOULD go to Seattle if you as me
I was going to say the same thing. That's a great fit for him and Seattle and a chance at a title. I'd say come to my Redskins but even I wouldn't wish that on him at this stage, lol.
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16

HOUSTON SINCE 2006 HAS STOCK PILED THEIR DEFENSE AND IGNORES THEIR OFFENSE. HOUSTON ONLY ONCE HAS GONE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON OFFENSE. GOOD LUCK ON ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS ANDRE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(03-03-2015, 02:11 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: reports are that the pats are willing to offer the texans - who they already have a good relationship with - a third and fifth round pick this year, and a second round pick next year
Interesting the Pats are willing to spend draft picks they typically hoard. Maybe looking to go all in these next couple of years before the Brady window closes.

At a deal I would take him, but I wouldn't pay too much, he can rack the yards but no TDs.

(03-04-2015, 08:02 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: At a deal I would take him, but I wouldn't pay too much, he can rack the yards but no TDs.
it would help if he had ever had a decent qb throwing to him. give him to peyton manning, or romo, or brees, or brady...hell, cutler: he gets double digits