Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade

Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade
Hi folks,

I posted another thread with the following timeline. I didn't mention the trader's name there. I really didn't want to call out a trader publicly, especially for a small amount, and I honestly hope this a just a blip on the radar and my cards show up soon.

Feb 6th - In the comments of the trade, trader told me he was shipping the next day and was even going to include some extra cards. I replied that I would do the same.
Feb 7th - I marked as shipped and sent via USPS with Tracking.
Feb 8th - The trader made a post to the forums (I only mention this because I was searching to see when he used the site)
Feb 9th - My cards were delivered to him
Feb 14th - I made a comment in the trade asking him for a status.
Feb 14th - Trader's last login on the site.
Feb 17th - I sent him a private message requesting a status.
Feb 19th - I made another comment in the trade asking him for a status.
Feb 20th - Sent another private message requesting a status.
Feb 24th - Sent a message to a moderator who tried to contact him but hasn't heard back as of yet.
Mar 1st - Posted another thread and several asked me to mention the trader's name (reason this separate post).

I know I am occasionally not on the website for a few days at a time, but I feel like this is fairly excessive.

StedmanRecon - if you do see this and are not interested in sending the cards we agreed to, I'll gladly take my cards back, no questions asked.

Again, really not a big deal as the deal size was pretty small (only $27), but I wanted to warn others out there.
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade
I don't think that you are out of line on this one. This long with no reply needs to be brought up. If something did happen that caused this, you can use this same post to explain later. Everyone on here needs to be protected. Playing with someone's cards is just like playing with their money and should be taken seriously. I hope all turns out well for you!!
[Image: image.jpg]

Yeah, he disappeared on me as well.

As stated in your previous thread, my trade with StedmanRecon was accepted on Feb 9th. I shipped on the 10th. I messaged him on the 18th, but i haven't heard a word from him since the trade was accepted.

Trade value sent to him $34.

I had a trade with him from 1/24. I shipped 1/26 and he had a death in the family that kept him away for awhile. He shipped on 1/31 and sent me a tracking number. The tracking number shows that it was delivered to my zip code, but I never got anything. I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt that USPS lost it, though he did tell me that there was a problem with my address at his post office when he took it in. That would be weird given that I've had over 200 trades shipped to my house with absolutely no problems. Our trade was around $80 BV but I threw in a bunch of extras that would have put it over $100. Basically my whole Tyler Skaggs PC. Oh well, 1 out of 200+ isn't bad, and it's possible it's sitting in a post office somewhere or at a neighbor's house.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

He we go again 2 bad traders in the last couple days, sorry man don't let it discourage you with other traders on the site. This seems to be the trend every 3 to 6 months.
WANT LIST

1.  Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
2.  Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat RCs/inserts)
3.  Bryce Harper RCs(all colors)
4.  Nolan Arenado RCs(all colors)
5.  Barry Bonds (90s inserts)

(03-02-2015, 10:14 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: He we go again 2 bad traders in the last couple days, sorry man don't let it discourage you with other traders on the site. This seems to be the trend every 3 to 6 months.
2?. Who was the other one?
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Steve, Let me know if you get any resolution on this. I believe I may have an extra of the Puig 2013 BP Top Prospect I could send to your boy if you can't get it from him/her. We can figure something out.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(03-02-2015, 10:19 AM)greekgoony Wrote: 2?. Who was the other one?
Pretty sure he said it was baseballkid1999 yesterday
WANT LIST

1.  Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
2.  Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat RCs/inserts)
3.  Bryce Harper RCs(all colors)
4.  Nolan Arenado RCs(all colors)
5.  Barry Bonds (90s inserts)

Not sicking up for the guy, but I recently had a trade with him and it went off without a hitch. Only thing he left me no feedback.

I hope you didn't get screwed here man. I have been there. On a side note, I sent you an open offer. Some great stuff you have and I would love a taste