`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a Carr to get rid of?

Anyone have a Carr to get rid of?
Looking to trade for a Derek Carr auto around the $60 range...need it ASAP for another trade...anyone have one they are willing to part with?

RE: Anyone have a Carr to get rid of?
I got one a little higher not much but didn't see anything in that range in your org . You got anything not listed??
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

Thanks for the look! Pretty much everything is listed...I don't really have many high end cards that aren't PC.

(03-01-2015, 02:24 PM)savagenate Wrote: Looking to trade for a Derek Carr auto around the $60 range...need it ASAP for another trade...anyone have one they are willing to part with?
i have a derek carr and it is a very short print 11/15, auto, refractor if needed, but not in the 60.00 range. thanks

(03-01-2015, 02:24 PM)savagenate Wrote: Looking to trade for a Derek Carr auto around the $60 range...need it ASAP for another trade...anyone have one they are willing to part with?
I have a lot of derek carr auto check my org.
I have 2 topps base autos of derek carr and I also have 5 topps variation autos of derek carr. Each one is around the $60 range. I also have a lot of other derek carr autos and ultra high end autos of carr. Check out my stuff and send my an offer if you see anything you like.