`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you think I can get this made right?

RE: Do you think I can get this made right?
(03-01-2015, 11:48 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: rollx8 > Did Gaylord Perry pee in your cheerios this morning?
No sh*t!!!

Just wanna say he is a nice guy based on personal experience...

Contact the company directly. Cardshop likely won't do anything, but it may be worth checking to see if they will help you facilitate the call as the distributor may be more motivated to help someone who buys in quantity.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-01-2015, 07:01 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Trollx8,

Your input had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his post or question. He was asking how to rectify the situation regarding a COA for a HOF auto ball and you took a dump on his item and his post.

I have seen many of your "look at my action figure" posts, of which I could give two craps about... and I pass it buy, instead of telling you that you should line them up outside and use them as a some awesome target practice because those things don't sell really well...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loose-McFarlane-...4ae0bf241a
In all seriousness, that is a very cost effective and fun method of target practice! I'm going to pursue it! Thanks trollx8!
Well played petillo, well played. Could not have said it better myself! But, I like his action figures. Reminds me of my Han Solo and Luke Skywalker sitting up in the attic from years ago haha. Rollx, some people may value a ball that has been signed by a Hall of Famer! I know I would!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Contact the company directly. Cardshop likely won't do anything, but it may be worth checking to see if they will help you facilitate the call as the distributor may be more motivated to help someone who buys in quantity.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

(03-01-2015, 10:55 PM)petillo64 Wrote: It could be "Juan Gone Solo". Then I'll use a Vader mask to make "Darth Verlander"
LMAO - Wow, you really went there, nice!

(03-01-2015, 10:55 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Awesome idea!
I'm going to customize a mcfarlane by painting a bat lightsaber green! Maybe a Juan Gonzalez. It could be "Juan Gone Solo". Then I'll use a Vader mask to make "Darth Verlander"
Wait I may want to trade for that Darth Verlander! [Image: tongue.gif]
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

For the record, I will be making the following...

Joc Pederson= "Joc Joc Binks"
Didi Gregorius = "R2Didi2"
Joba Chamberlain= "Joba the Hutt"
Chase Utley = "Chase Windu"
George Brett = "Jango Brett"
Bubba Starling= "Bubba Fett"
Darvish = "Yuda"

Very nice.

(03-01-2015, 07:01 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Trollx8,

Your input had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his post or question. He was asking how to rectify the situation regarding a COA for a HOF auto ball and you took a dump on his item and his post.

I have seen many of your "look at my action figure" posts, of which I could give two craps about... and I pass it buy, instead of telling you that you should line them up outside and use them as a some awesome target practice because those things don't sell really well...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loose-McFarlane-...4ae0bf241a
In all seriousness, that is a very cost effective and fun method of target practice! I'm going to pursue it! Thanks trollx8!
Thank you for saying what myself (and obviously others) feel as well. I pass on all of his posts also. I think someones inclusion into one of beckett's magazines has gone to his head. I eventually got tired of reading his posts touting his toys and seeing his negative comments on other peoples threads. So kudos to you!

Oh, I think I might like one of those Darth Verlanders as wellWink