`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribute or Triple Threads

RE: Tribute or Triple Threads
(02-28-2015, 02:57 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I would not buy either of these.

Tribute are the ugliest cards ever put out by Topps
You spelled "most beautiful" wrong.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

If you want your answer, take a look at what I posted for a triple threads box yesterday. When they're bad, they're REALLY bad.

Tribute all the way. I have good luck with Triple Threads but Tribute has some great looking cards. No matter who the player is the tribute from the past autos are great looking cards.

(03-01-2015, 11:01 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: If you want your answer, take a look at what I posted for a triple threads box yesterday. When they're bad, they're REALLY bad.
yeah, and i've been in some triple threads case breaks and the case hit was always good but the vast majority of the hits were generic looking mem cards that spelled something out.

(03-01-2015, 11:59 AM)rentzington Wrote: yeah, and i've been in some triple threads case breaks and the case hit was always good but the vast majority of the hits were generic looking mem cards that spelled something out.
The hits out of a case are generally good. Those particular relics can go for decent money and are extremely collectible. By the box though is hit or miss.

(03-01-2015, 11:00 AM)zeprock Wrote: You spelled "most beautiful" wrong.
Good catch, missed that one.