IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Classics!

RE: 2014 Classics!
I should say soSmile

Those are amazing relic cards! Jeter of course would make my break worthwhile, Beautiful break and Classics is a nice looking set! I picked up a few Arismendy Classics for my PC. $120 for a box seems almost reasonable. You did waaaay better than that! I just want to know, who at Panini thought Carl Furillo should have been on the same card with Jackie and Duke? Maybe Pee Wee, perhaps Roy Campenella, Koufax please, Gil Hodges definitely .... But Furillo? Not on my Top 3 Brooklyn Dodgers relic card, if I had a say. But I'm being picky. Still an awesome card and terrific break!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-25-2015, 12:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Those are amazing relic cards! Jeter of course would make my break worthwhile, Beautiful break and Classics is a nice looking set! I picked up a few Arismendy Classics for my PC. $120 for a box seems almost reasonable. You did waaaay better than that! I just want to know, who at Panini thought Carl Furillo should have been on the same card with Jackie and Duke? Maybe Pee Wee, perhaps Roy Campenella, Koufax please, Gil Hodges definitely .... But Furillo? Not on my Top 3 Brooklyn Dodgers relic card, if I had a say. But I'm being picky. Still an awesome card and terrific break!
I know what you mean. The triple relic should have had one of those 4. Imagine a Koufax, Robinson and Duke relic card?!

I'm not a Dodger fan by any means but that triple relic is sick!
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

Decent hits!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

nice stuff man!! been a while since i busted anything. may have to take my chances on a few when i get back from vaca.

Very nice, congrats! That triple is a looker!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I think the classics are a great buy.

That Jeter looks nice. Congrats!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Wow indeed! Congrats on the break!