`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Photobucket issues.. Just found this out

Photobucket issues.. Just found this out
Well I noticed that my pictures have disappeared. So I looked into things..........

What happens when you reach the bandwidth limit?

If you do reach the bandwidth cap for the free account (10GB), your linked out photos will be replaced by the above Photobucket image that states "this image exceeds bandwidth". To get things back to normal you will need to upgrade to a Plus subscription, or wait for your bandwidth to reset for the month. Your bandwidth will reset to zero every month on the day you registered your account. You can find this date in your User Settings, under the Account tab.

If you upgrade to a Plus account, you will no longer have to worry about the bandwidth exceeded message, as all Plus accounts have unlimited bandwidth. Upgrading your account to a Plus account will only remove that message from photos that are linked out from your upgraded account. It will not remove the bandwidth exceeded message from images that are linked out from another users account.

Views of your photos directly on the Photobucket site does not use any bandwidth. Bandwidth is only used when the image is posted outside of Photobucket.