`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Card Game! HELP!

RE: New to the Card Game! HELP!
(03-01-2015, 09:19 PM)MikeTheDeal Wrote: So I went to my local shop I found, bought a 2014-15 Gold Standard and Pulled a Auto/Jrsy Jabari Parker and some other cool decent cards. Might be addicted.
You decided to start with Gold Standard AND you got a great hit on your first try?

[Image: darth%20vader%20panini_zpstuh3jjtv.jpg]

(03-01-2015, 09:19 PM)MikeTheDeal Wrote: So I went to my local shop I found, bought a 2014-15 Gold Standard and Pulled a Auto/Jrsy Jabari Parker and some other cool decent cards. Might be addicted.
Haha, that's awesome. Nice pull, the Bucks have a bright future with Jabari, Antetokounmpo and MCW. Solid vets in Mayo, Pachulia, Bayless, Ilyasova. It's too bad about Larry Sanders.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(03-01-2015, 09:50 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Nice hit! Straight to GS huh? You're in trouble!
Yes it was just sitting there calling may name! Anywho I also did get a donruss Hobby box which is loaded with inserts and I pulled a Latrell Sprewell Auto. Anywho Im enjoying the hobby so far lol!

I would suggest trying to Locate ( Hobby ) Boxes of 2009-2010 Upperdeck Basketball. Great Selection of Rookies. Average 3 Hot Boxes per Case of 12 )
[Image: UDeckBsktBallFrt.jpg]