`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Another Biggio auto for the PC

RE: Another Biggio auto for the PC
Very nice! You scoop that up off the bay?

that is sweet looking man congrats
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

Thanks everyone and yes Michael it was a pickup from eBay. I actually found somebody who has the 2006 SP "B" & "O" cards I need for my Biggio set as well. I noticed one seller has a ton of completed names so I e-mailed him and he said he had the set for Biggio. Fingers crossed.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

nice card you picked up!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

You wanna trade me one of your biggio autos?

(02-23-2015, 11:20 PM)rob024420 Wrote: You wanna trade me one of your biggio autos?
I've got a 13 Five Star auto of his I could move but not now because I don't have access to it being deployed. I'll be back in about 3-4 weeks and I'll have a week where I have to in-process back to my squadron before I go home for a month. If you don't have anything by then I will gladly trade it to you then before I go home.

Want List

That would be great! Thanks

(02-24-2015, 10:14 AM)rob024420 Wrote: That would be great! Thanks
I looked through your org and I do like that Al Kaline auto you have. If you have any other HOF autos that line up in the price range thats mostly what I'm looking for. The Biggio's not going anywhere so if you want it it's yours so long as you don't mind waiting about a month. It's a pretty card and I can post a picture of it later if you want.

Want List

I can wait. The Kaline is pending in an offer right now. I will have plenty others and can dig into pc if we need to when the time comes

(02-24-2015, 10:30 AM)rob024420 Wrote: I can wait. The Kaline is pending in an offer right now. I will have plenty others and can dig into pc if we need to when the time comes
No worries, we'll work something out. We can start the trade up right before I leave here that way when I get back I can just ship the card out.

Want List