`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck At Home Looking to Trade Hockey for Baseball or Football

Stuck At Home Looking to Trade Hockey for Baseball or Football
I don't know where your from but I'm about ready to open up a can of whoop a$$ on Mother Nature. We moved from North Dakota to get away from the cold and Ice and it has followed us to Kentucky. Since I'm stuck at home I might as well trade.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Hockey, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Stuck At Home Looking to Trade Hockey for Baseball or Football
Check me out, trying to move a lot of my baseball for football or hockey!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(02-21-2015, 11:04 AM)mercier2002 Wrote: Check me out, trying to move a lot of my baseball for football or hockey!
Thank for the reply. Open offer sent!
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

LMK if I have anything of interest to you. And to make you feel better we just got 4-5 inches of snow and now are getting sleet in South Jersey.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(02-21-2015, 10:35 PM)mq13 Wrote: LMK if I have anything of interest to you. And to make you feel better we just got 4-5 inches of snow and now are getting sleet in South Jersey.
Thanks for the reply on my thread. I feel for you guys on the east coast as you are just getting pounded this year. I just felt like whining a little as we purposely moved from North Dakota to get away from cold and ice, lol. I sent you an open offer and can adjust to whatever you find of interest in my org. Thanks again and stay warm!

Check my Org. Let me know if thee is anything that you need.
[Image: ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=%2fRqvSVPz...header.jpg]

(02-24-2015, 05:18 PM)mbiron Wrote: Check my Org. Let me know if thee is anything that you need.
Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find anything I could us at this time. Thank you for trying though! Enjoy your week!