`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Nature Not Being Very Nice! Ready For Trades!

Mother Nature Not Being Very Nice! Ready For Trades!
I don't know where your from but I'm about ready to open up a can of whoop a$$ on Mother Nature. We moved from North Dakota to get away from the cold and Ice and it has followed us to Kentucky. Since I'm stuck at home I might as well trade.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Mother Nature Not Being Very Nice! Ready For Trades!
Feel free to check me you have a few cards I need for my set needs, thanks.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

We just moved from Maryland to Tennessee and this s$%t sucks! LOL I'll take a look and shoot you an offer if I see something I like.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(02-21-2015, 10:19 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Feel free to check me you have a few cards I need for my set needs, thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Open Offer Sent!
(02-21-2015, 12:38 PM)sfreinker Wrote: We just moved from Maryland to Tennessee and this s$%t sucks! LOL I'll take a look and shoot you an offer if I see something I like.
I hear ya! Thanks for looking and hope to trade with you soon.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Give me a look if you like. Thanks.

(02-21-2015, 01:58 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Give me a look if you like. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Open offer sent!