`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Trade Bait for Yelich and Others!!!

RE: New Trade Bait for Yelich and Others!!!
I'd like to jump in line for the Fernandez as well. I'm not sure I have anything that interests you right now though. I noticed you were discussing a Buxton autograph. Was there any in particular your were looking for? I think I may have a couple. Im not sure if there in my org or not.

(02-21-2015, 12:55 AM)petillo64 Wrote: No worries at all buddy, meant it more as an lol type deal! Right there with you on the memory. Anyway, not sure if your buxton is graded, but that is the only thing in xander territory that I saw. If it is graded we could talk about other things to compensate. Lmk
Yeah, it is graded BGS 10. Got 3 10 subgrades and one 9.5, so close to a black label! That is why I have a hard time letting it go. Also, I'd like to hold onto it until he has a full season in the bigs or until I can put it into a trade to acquire another Buxton. I would really kick myself if I traded it now and he turned into the next Rickey Henderson lol

[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-21-2015, 10:14 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Yeah, it is graded BGS 10. Got 3 10 subgrades and one 9.5, so close to a black label! That is why I have a hard time letting it go. Also, I'd like to hold onto it until he has a full season in the bigs or until I can put it into a trade to acquire another Buxton. I would really kick myself if I traded it now and he turned into the next Rickey Henderson lol
Completely understandable with those grades!!!! He's definitely got the tools to be something special.
(02-21-2015, 05:13 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'd like to jump in line for the Fernandez as well. I'm not sure I have anything that interests you right now though. I noticed you were discussing a Buxton autograph. Was there any in particular your were looking for? I think I may have a couple. Im not sure if there in my org or not.
Hey matt, sure we could work something out. Nothing in particular, would just like to have a buxton auto. I'd prefer a 1:1 trade I'm not too worried about trading down on the jofer, but it would need to be a max of two cards, and both be cards I was highly interested in.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Understood. Let me see what I have...
I dont have much in as far as he goes. I do have a 2013 Sterling auto (on card). I don't know if that's too low dollar wise to start a trade. Obviously I'd have a chunk of change to make up.

(02-21-2015, 03:15 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Understood. Let me see what I have...
I dont have much in as far as he goes. I do have a 2013 Sterling auto (on card). I don't know if that's too low dollar wise to start a trade. Obviously I'd have a chunk of change to make up.
Offer sent bud.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Please respond to my offer

Interested in the Eck

Thank you very much sir!

offer sent

Jofer is gone