`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Craig Biggio Auto

WTTF: Craig Biggio Auto
I am looking to add a Craig Biggio autograph to my PC. I have plenty to offer in my organize. Send me an offer or respond in this thread and I will check you. Thanks!

Rob

RE: WTTF: Craig Biggio Auto
To the top

I was scouring the bay earlier today and there were some pretty sharp Dynasty Biggio's up for bid/bin. Looking at the sales history they haven't been too expensive to get. May wanna check it out.

(02-20-2015, 08:32 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I was scouring the bay earlier today and there were some pretty sharp Dynasty Biggio's up for bid/bin. Looking at the sales history they haven't been too expensive to get. May wanna check it out.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm trying to pick up my 3rd one right now! He's right though, they are going pretty cheaply. One of the best things about collecting Biggio is that you can get a lot of high end autos of his for less than $100. His Tek, Tier One, and Five Star stuff are really cheap too.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(02-20-2015, 08:43 PM)Odyssey Wrote: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'm trying to pick up my 3rd one right now! He's right though, they are going pretty cheaply. One of the best things about collecting Biggio is that you can get a lot of high end autos of his for less than $100. His Tek, Tier One, and Five Star stuff are really cheap too.
LOL. Sorry man. Just trying to help a brother outSmile

(02-20-2015, 09:34 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: LOL. Sorry man. Just trying to help a brother outSmile
Haha I know, I took it a step further myself. Hope you find what you're looking for.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Thanks guys i will check it out