`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Heritage....who's excited?!?!?!?

RE: 2015 Heritage....who's excited?!?!?!?
i liked heritage in 2013. i picked up a box last year (only hobby box i bought) and was just thoroughly underwhelmed by it

I'd be more apt to collect these retro sets if they knocked the prices back to what they were in the day. 1966 design? How about 1966 prices?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(02-19-2015, 02:50 PM)zeprock Wrote: I'd be more apt to collect these retro sets if they knocked the prices back to what they were in the day. 1966 design? How about 1966 prices?
I second that ideaSmile

Looking foward for the heritage product every year. I always do the set, since I do collect vintage and have those vintage sets. It is a way for me to have both the original set and the heritage. I don't get to buy a case, but get about two boxes. Also, do the heritage minors and 2013 and 14 I added the high number set.

Although the 66 set is one of the least attractive in the history of Topps, it's my OCD will not allow me to skip putting it together. I do wish we could buy the packs at 1966 prices however. Man would that be awesome!