`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Online Inception Sterling Break

Online Inception Sterling Break
hey whats going on all. just wanted to share some hits i received from doing an online break. had the Twins and Astros for the Inception and Sterling break. couldnt believe the hits!! was pretty excited on the cards. had another Correa on the Inception to 25. the mod doing the break wanted the card. so we worked out a deal. so overall, 5 hits great hits. got my money back and then some. listed in my org in their are Stros and Twins fans.
[Image: Scan0381_zpsopiv1vew.jpg]

RE: Online Inception Sterling Break
Interested in Sano and Springer. Pls shoot me an offer once you get them loaded. Thanks!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I hate you. LOL
You got all the hits from that break. Interested in the Springer.

(02-17-2015, 04:31 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I hate you. LOL
You got all the hits from that break. Interested in the Springer.
yes i did!! was crazy!! was losing hope on the Sterling since nothing came til the end. then inception and it was back to back to back!! best break since i started a year ago doing these. and the first best was a Darvish rc auto i hit from Bowman. i will look at ya for the Springer. thanks
(02-17-2015, 03:16 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Interested in Sano and Springer. Pls shoot me an offer once you get them loaded. Thanks!
pm sent.

where did you break at?

Group on Facebook. If u r on there, I can send u a request to join. I know Francisco is part of the group as well. He does a couple every Sunday. Lmk.

(02-17-2015, 06:56 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Group on Facebook. If u r on there, I can send u a request to join. I know Francisco is part of the group as well. He does a couple every Sunday. Lmk.
yeah i dont have facebook. probably best this way, save me from spending money

Congrats!. Love the look of the base autos this year. Just bought that Sano on Ebay over the weekend. Still keeping an eye out for the Buxton. You can give me a look if you like.
Kepler

thanks Jared!! yeah i agree. sharp looking cards and autos. i will give u a look. thanks

Nice Springer hit!