`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Incredible pull from my last Jumbo Box

RE: An Incredible pull from my last Jumbo Box
(02-16-2015, 02:22 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Hi Doc, looking at D & A web site it seems that heritage has a 12 box case 24 packs to a box 9 cards to a pack with 1 auto/relic per box. That's what I'm thinking Topps will be opening April 7th. I can redeem the card with a code on the back and then mail the card to Topps by January 31, 2017. The site is not totally up and running yet. Will not allow me to enter the code. I'm guessing by March 1st it will be good to go. I like the fact that it gives a list of Teams and cards that have already been entered by someone else. That feature not working yet either but I'm sure it will when enough product is sold. Believe it or not I was so impressed with the hits in my first Jumbo case that I ordered another one that is supposed to be delivered today. I wonder if Lightning can strike twice. Thanks for the interest in my card. I will let you know if there is anything spectacular.......
Here was another Great pull from a 2014 jumbo I pulled a few weeks ago !!!!!
[Image: 2014Trout_zpsph7ikvtv.png]
Read your redemption card again it states on it that it is for "the above product" which happens to be 2015 series 1.

Still I nice hit though.

(02-17-2015, 12:54 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Read your redemption card again it states on it that it is for "the above product" which happens to be 2015 series 1.

Still I nice hit though.
No, it's pretty clear that it is Heritage.
And it should be very interesting if they have these casebreak cards for multiple products throughout the year.
(02-16-2015, 02:22 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Hi Doc, looking at D & A web site it seems that heritage has a 12 box case 24 packs to a box 9 cards to a pack with 1 auto/relic per box. That's what I'm thinking Topps will be opening April 7th. I can redeem the card with a code on the back and then mail the card to Topps by January 31, 2017. The site is not totally up and running yet. Will not allow me to enter the code. I'm guessing by March 1st it will be good to go. I like the fact that it gives a list of Teams and cards that have already been entered by someone else. That feature not working yet either but I'm sure it will when enough product is sold. Believe it or not I was so impressed with the hits in my first Jumbo case that I ordered another one that is supposed to be delivered today. I wonder if Lightning can strike twice. Thanks for the interest in my card. I will let you know if there is anything spectacular.......
Wow! That framed Trout is a very nice pull, indeed!
A Trout Heritage auto would look very nice next to it! Good luck with the case break!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That's definitely a Topps Heritage case break. I just saw someone get a Museum Collection. Have they done this before? Case break redemptions?
Nice Trout, btw.

Hey guys thanks for pointing out to Hckydv7 that the case break is for Heritage.... I think he was confused because I pulled the card out of a Topps Series I box. As far as doing case breaks before this is the first that I have heard of it. I hope they continue the promotion.... And as for finding the card from the case break. I am assuming that they can only be found in Topps Series I products. Correct me if I'm wrong. I received my 2nd Jumbo case yesterday. May take a few days before I decide to open up any of the boxes. Still in the process of sorting the 1st Jumbo case....

I just love the idea of the case break organized by Topps.
It's fresh and goes into the hobby's current direction
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

[Image: 2014Trout_zpsph7ikvtv.png]

Love that trout great pull!!