`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my beckett grading

Got my beckett grading
This was the best of the 3 cards I sent in. The other 2(2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Blue Refractors Arismendy Alcantara, and 2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Refractors Lucas Giolito) were both 9's with 10 auto

[Image: image_zpsj7xj9kwg.jpg]

RE: Got my beckett grading
I have to be honest here....there's no way the centering is 9.5. Left-to-right is way off.

Definite congrats though.

I have to agree with wordsense here. You got really lucky that the centering got 9.5. Their stupidity is your gain though. Huge congrats on a sweet card.

I think they are getting more lenient if the grading is only off in one direction, and hammering if it is off a bit in both. Or, just getting more lenient lol.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Lemme know if you want to trade that Gordon, I'd happily take it off your hands.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

centering is fine...it's the angle of the photo that is throwing your perception off

Beauty... sell as soon as he is called up in a couple of years and you'll have yourself a pretty penny
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-11-2015, 02:24 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: centering is fine...it's the angle of the photo that is throwing your perception off

lol the angle isn't that dramatic, but whatever you say, man.

i just did a quick measurement using pixels: judging the top corners before the first curve:
left side: 24 pixels. right side: 23

but hey, of course you know more than the professional grading company on the one subgrade that is absolutely quantifiable, and the most likely explanation isnt that the centering is good, but rather that BGS wants to sacrifice the quality of their service to give folks easier and better grades

In person to the untrained eye, the centering looks even to me and the grade they gave is deserving