`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Hobby Box. Ridiculous pull!!

RE: 2013 Bowman Hobby Box. Ridiculous pull!!
(02-10-2015, 07:33 PM)jconstein Wrote: I'll post a picture whenever it arrives Smile
Please do and hound Topps about it every week. Thats a very high end item and if you decide to move it whether it be via sale or trade, you should get a lot of value outa it. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Color me green!

Wonder how long the wait will be? I'll wait months as long as they send me the right card Smile

(02-10-2015, 09:23 PM)jconstein Wrote: Wonder how long the wait will be? I'll wait months as long as they send me the right card Smile
That card is completed, so it shouldn't take long at all. That being said, I just waited a month for a BC blue refractor Abreu that was sitting in their factory completed the whole time.

Sweet. Hopefully I'll get mine quickly too. I'm excited
It says there factory is Duryea PA. Thats like 2 1/2 hours from me. Hopefully that will help me lol

Well good luck man. That was an awesome pull.

Thanks man

Sick pull, congrats....I bought a lot of Chrome and Draft last year and had no luck pulling a Puig. Though I probably would sell it if I pulled one. Only cause I would want to put the money toward a Trout Chrome Auto...LOL.