`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
common cards from breaks

common cards from breaks
What do you guys do with all the commons from your breaks? If the price is right, I would love to buy them for my Grand Kids. I'm new to the forums and apologize now if this post is not allowed. If it's not allowed, any suggestions on where I can find some "cheaper" cards?

RE: common cards from breaks
I got a good amount of commons and some inserts im trying to get rid of, either by trade or to sell fairly cheap from 87 to 2014. You can check my org for an idea and if you want I can put together a box or two for you. Let me know if your interested as im sure a bunch of us have a ton to unload.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Your good man. If you want to trade cards, you'll have to go and create an online organize. But I'm pretty sure you can ask to buy cards. Any elder statesmen have any input?

(02-09-2015, 08:30 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Your good man. If you want to trade cards, you'll have to go and create an online organize. But I'm pretty sure you can ask to buy cards. Any elder statesmen have any input?
Sure you can buy cards here from others....just have to do it through the trade function. I still don't get why more folks don't sell thier cards here.....there are no fees and it's no different than doing a trade. You can ask to buy or sell here as long as cards are marked for sale with a price (doesn't need to be your selling price) in your org. You cannot however, auction your cards off here.

I trade or give away my extra commons...others sell them on COMC or make team sets and sell en on ebay ect.....also, find a local card store....most have boxes (3,000+) of cards you can get pretty cheap ($5-10). There will be tons of dups and unless skipped by accident, nothing of great value but it will keep the kiddies busy.

I'm not sure what you want to do exactly for your grandkids, but my suggestion is to buy the factory made sets (maybe start with thier birth year). I firmly believe that keeping cards boxed is a crime, but if you don't, that's awesome to.

Good luck.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

To your point Phillies about it being a crime, I bought some 1955 Topps Christmas rack packs a few months ago with the intent of grading them. They didnt get graded.

(02-09-2015, 09:17 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: To your point Phillies about it being a crime, I bought some 1955 Topps Christmas rack packs a few months ago with the intent of grading them. They didnt get graded.
Sorry! Though I want to, I just can't pull the trigger on buying and opening really old vintage.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-09-2015, 09:23 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Sorry! Though I want to, I just can't pull the trigger on buying and opening really old vintage.
It's extremely exciting. That particular set being what it is, I just couldn't resist. The possibility of a Koufax, Killebrew or Clemente rc? Are you kidding me? Not to mention the usual suspects of Williams, Snider, Berra, Aaron, etc. For those who aren't very familiar with the set, check out the checklist. While the cards are numbered to 210, there is only 206 cards (4 players had contract issues with Bowman. Oh man, can you imagine a '55 Topps Musial?). Anyway, 206 cards, an unbelievable checklist, a beautiful set... I couldnt resist. Even the commons are worth $.

I have a ton of base if you want to buy. Base, autos, relics, parallels whatever you want. Feel free to message me