`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographed cards

Autographed cards
So I have two cards that were given to me, autographed in my presence that I do not know exactly how to price:

I got a 2005 Donruss Elite Mark Texeira Card with the silver background (no serial #), card 144 that he gave me after I fixed his garage doors and programmed his remotes directly to his cars! (Awesome experience)!

The other is a 2005 Donruss Classic of Jim Sundberg with no card # on the back. He gave a motivational speach and signed autographs after.

The files are too large to upload. I gotta figure this out.

What is the best way to get these priced?

[quote='ramon1675' pid='2527327' dateline='1423376623']
So I have two cards that were given to me, autographed in my presence that I do not know exactly how to price:

I got a 2005 Donruss Elite Mark Texeira Card with the silver background (no serial #), card 144 that he gave me after I fixed his garage doors and programmed his remotes directly to his cars! (Awesome experience)!

The other is a 2005 Donruss Classic of Jim Sundberg with no card # on the back. He gave a motivational speach and signed autographs after.

The files are too large to upload. I gotta figure this out.

What is the best way to get these priced?

Here's one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Autographed cards
You'll probably have to send them away to be authenticated in order for someone to bite.