`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Deciding Which to Buy

Help on Deciding Which to Buy
So, I'm looking at buying my first case (2015 Topps Series 1 of course). Online, I see the "Hobby 12 Box Case" and the "Jumbo 6 Box Case". I'm wondering what everyone feels is the better route to go. I'm wondering what opinions everyone has as to which one they would prefer, and even why they feel that way.

Is there a real difference between "Jumbo" boxes and "Hobby" boxes, or are jumbos the same thing as hobby boxes, except there are more cards?

My main goal is to get some pretty good hits (autos preferably), so which do you think will provide the BETTER hits? Or is it really hit or miss the same amount with either one?

I guess, all in all just what does everyone think about 12 Hobby box cases vs. 6 Jumbo box cases? And which do ya'll prefer?

RE: Help on Deciding Which to Buy
Jumbo is always better. More hits

Which ever you do keep me in mind for Heyward and Jeter. Also I'd be interested in 1 complete set of base

(02-07-2015, 09:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Jumbo is always better. More hits

Which ever you do keep me in mind for Heyward and Jeter. Also I'd be interested in 1 complete set of base
Oh yea, Jesse. Lol actually did think of that as soon as I was looking at the case prices a few minutes ago lol. You for sure got dibs on those, bud. I only have like four guys that I am PCing now, possibly starting another dude, so pretty much anything I get thats not them will be up for trade.

Jumbo especially if it's autographs you're looking for. If you crack a case, will be very interested in a lot of your insert sets.