`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Opinions on getting cards graded....

RE: Opinions on getting cards graded....
I already have, but that said I sold way more cards than I kept. I am still downsizing, my eventual PC will probably end up being HOF RBs, WRs, QBs, and TEs. A graded 1958 set and a graded RC for the top 30 rushing leaders of all time. I still have several graded non HOFers that I will eventually get rid of and am still working on my 1958 set...trying to get a set with minimum grade of BVG 7.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(02-11-2015, 01:37 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: I go over MANY cards to find the best ones... most of my obscure Marino cards are pop 1 none higher.
I do the same thing for cards in my PC because those are cards that I intend to keep forever. If I have some that have no chance of getting a high grade, I just save the money and hassle so I can try and pick one up in better condition in the future.

I prefer to buy PC cards that are already graded at a 9.0 or above.

Yes it comes at a higher cost but it saves the aggravation of sending in a card that you think will grade well and it comes back with a bad grade.

My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2