`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 20 Day BGS Group Submission (Payments due!)

RE: March 20 Day BGS Group Submission
Submitted my survey for 9 cards. Mailed out today. Now the long wait begins.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(02-17-2015, 11:24 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Submitted my survey for 9 cards. Mailed out today. Now the long wait begins.
Couldn't agree more. Worst part for me is I have two really nice PC items coming in later this week that I'll have to hold onto until another submission is done. I almost had them shipped straight to aviator haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-18-2015, 01:25 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Couldn't agree more. Worst part for me is I have two really nice PC items coming in later this week that I'll have to hold onto until another submission is done. I almost had them shipped straight to aviator haha.
You would probably have time. If you got them on say Friday and shipped on Saturday they would arrive early next week. Just a thought haha Smile The nice thing for me is Jason and I are friends (yes, I am name dropping here) so I will just meet up with him to give him my stuff. We only live about 125 miles away.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I dunno I'm shipping from CLEAR across the country in NC. I could ship them 2-day priority I suppose though. If they get here soon enough I might still do that.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(02-18-2015, 01:34 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: You would probably have time. If you got them on say Friday and shipped on Saturday they would arrive early next week. Just a thought haha Smile The nice thing for me is Jason and I are friends (yes, I am name dropping here) so I will just meet up with him to give him my stuff. We only live about 125 miles away.
That's great! Gives you an excellent reason to catch up with a friend and makes the bulk submission truly valuable as you save a bunch on shipping.
(02-18-2015, 01:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I dunno I'm shipping from CLEAR across the country in NC. I could ship them 2-day priority I suppose though. If they get here soon enough I might still do that.
I bet they would make it in time. I sent mine ground and my estimated shipping time from Massachusetts was three days. Given weather and everything I'm hoping he has them by Saturday.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(02-18-2015, 02:09 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: That's great! Gives you an excellent reason to catch up with a friend and makes the bulk submission truly valuable as you save a bunch on shipping.
Yeah, it is nice because we actually get together most of the time to do signings. At a couple shops in WA they get a lot of Seahawks players. Just since September, I have already met 13 different players! It is pretty fun meeting all the players (Lynch, Kam Chancellor, Baldwin, etc). Its also nice having someone who I can actually talk cards with in person and not just on these forums.

(02-18-2015, 01:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I dunno I'm shipping from CLEAR across the country in NC. I could ship them 2-day priority I suppose though. If they get here soon enough I might still do that.
I may extend the submission another week. I have to go to Alaska freeze my nuts off next week for work.
(02-18-2015, 08:02 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah, it is nice because we actually get together most of the time to do signings. At a couple shops in WA they get a lot of Seahawks players. Just since September, I have already met 13 different players! It is pretty fun meeting all the players (Lynch, Kam Chancellor, Baldwin, etc). Its also nice having someone who I can actually talk cards with in person and not just on these forums.
I actually think Nick may have a slight crush on me.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(02-18-2015, 08:06 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I may extend the submission another week. I have to go to Alaska freeze my nuts off next week for work.
Sad part is that's happening pretty much everywhere right now anyway. The high for today in Greensboro is only 7 degrees warmer than the all-time LOW, which will be shattered this evening lol.

(02-19-2015, 02:12 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Sad part is that's happening pretty much everywhere right now anyway. The high for today in Greensboro is only 7 degrees warmer than the all-time LOW, which will be shattered this evening lol.
Not in WA near Seattle. It was 55 today. A couple times recently it has been sunny and 60 degrees. We did not get a winter at all. Only about a week or two of really cold weather but no snow.

forecasted low tonight= 2. Two. Both degrees will be frigid. They don't winterize pipes here either so they'll be bursting all over the city. Ugh.

Keep me up to date on if you extend it or not in case I wanna send in my last two pickups!