`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My 2014 Crown Royale overhaul so far

My 2014 Crown Royale overhaul so far
I started out buying a bunch of retail boxes and really enjoyed the cards so now it has grown into this monster project LOL. I do have lots of duplicates if anyone is also collecting this set, maybe we can help each other out. I havent uploaded everything yet but........

Here is what I have uploaded so far......

http://rgabriele1.wix.com/collectible-pa...oyale/cr3c

RE: My 2014 Crown Royale overhaul so far
I have seen your site before, but I gotta tell you...it never gets old seeing sets pictured together like that. Just awesome. It is like looking at a fantastic piece of art. Too much? Naaaah!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Wow...you been busy! lol

(02-05-2015, 09:55 PM)jephthah1 Wrote: I have seen your site before, but I gotta tell you...it never gets old seeing sets pictured together like that. Just awesome. It is like looking at a fantastic piece of art. Too much? Naaaah!
Appreciate it :-) My goal this weekend is to upload 2 entire master sets I am working on. My 1998 donruss preferred Master set. That one is almost complete, and my entire 2004 Leaf r&s set this weekend Around 1500 cards. When they are up, I will drop a post.
(02-05-2015, 11:57 PM)savagenate Wrote: Wow...you been busy! lol
LOL, It is like a bad drug.... I just can't stop... HAHA

Updated, more cards added to this haul. although I am tired and thinking of dumping the whole darn thing. I cant stop and if I look at it every night I just want to buy more. Honestly I dont have enough Cash LOL