Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***UPDATE*** Fox Fantasy Baseball League has been filled

***UPDATE*** Fox Fantasy Baseball League has been filled
Hello Fellow Beckett Friends,

I have created a Fantasy Baseball League, and I still have 1 slot open at this time. This is a Just for Fun league, and all are welcome. So far it's me, and my Wife (She Won It all last year!) JaredHuizenga, Phillies_Joe and sshissler, and a few others have signed up so far. Play Style is H2H points, daily lineup changes, and an Auto Draft. Auto Draft is set for February 17th, unless I don't have enough team owners by them. Below is the LOGIN info. Have a great day all!

Here is the link to LOGIN;

http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/basebal...obsuruncle

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: Fox Fantasy Baseball (8 Team Slots available)
(02-02-2015, 12:10 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Hello Fellow Beckett Friends,

I have created a Fantasy Baseball League, and I still have 8 slots open at this time. This is a Just for Fun league, and all are welcome. So far it's me, and my Wife (She Won It all last year!) and possibly Jared Huizenga (He's still Deciding) Play Style is H2H points, daily lineup changes, and an Auto Draft. Auto Draft is set for February 17th, unless I don't have enough team owners by them. PM me your email address, and I'll send you the login info. Have a great day all!
Crap. Thanks for the reminder. I totally spaced on this.
Kepler

RE: Fox Fantasy Baseball (8 Team Slots available)
Updating Title to 7 spots! Thank you Jared...

RE: Fox Fantasy Baseball ( 5 Team Slots available)
Hello all, 5 spots left. I have updated the original thread post with LOGIN info for those of you who'd prefer not to give out your email address.

Lol I was actually going to ask if anyone was going to do a fantasy baseball league this year. I might be interested. How many total teams in the league? If it was on Yahoo and not Fox, I'd for sure be in (so I can add to my trophies lol)

10 team league. I prefer their format the best personally. We'd love to have you if you're interested.

I'm in, thanks for putting the league together.

All registered and ready to go.
Thanks,
- Steve

(02-03-2015, 11:24 AM)jniere15 Wrote: I'm in, thanks for putting the league together.
Awesome! Thanks for Joining.. Make sure you get your pre draft rankings set to your preference. It's pretty easy drag and drop method.
(02-03-2015, 11:45 AM)sshissler Wrote: All registered and ready to go.
That's great! Thanks again for joining..

(02-02-2015, 12:14 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Crap. Thanks for the reminder. I totally spaced on this.
Jared, Noticed you still haven't signed up. We're starting to fill up, and I'd like to get you confirmed.

(02-02-2015, 12:10 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Hello Fellow Beckett Friends,

I have created a Fantasy Baseball League, and I still have 5 slots open at this time. This is a Just for Fun league, and all are welcome. So far it's me, and my Wife (She Won It all last year!) JaredHuizenga, Phillies_Joe and sshissler. Play Style is H2H points, daily lineup changes, and an Auto Draft. Auto Draft is set for February 17th, unless I don't have enough team owners by them. Below is the LOGIN info. Have a great day all!

Here is the link to LOGIN;

http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/basebal...obsuruncle

i would like to try this :-)
[Image: chrissale.jpg][/URL]