• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hot packs on ebay

hot packs on ebay
thought I would buy one and got this

photo 001_zpsoxckrvx1.jpg
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

RE: hot packs on ebay
Congrats on a great card and thanks for sharing! The deed is done and this is no slam aginst you for buying, but myself, I do not ever purchase "hot packs" because for the most part they are either re-packs or come from pack searchers.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-01-2015, 07:30 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on a great card and thanks for sharing! The deed is done and this is no slam aginst you for buying, but myself, I do not ever purchase "hot packs" because for the most part they are either re-packs or come from pack searchers.
I didn't know that thanks for the info

Congrats on the card, but yeah you are inadvertently promoting pack searching.

awesome card! is it FT?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(02-01-2015, 09:11 AM)kfeldman Wrote: awesome card! is it FT?
haven't decided yet

99.9% are the bottom Barrel of what they advertise as being possible. You my friend, were quite lucky!

I don't judge those who buy them. They are there. Packsearchers will search. Just a fact of the retail part of the hobby that won't change. I hope the searcher enjoyed the $2.50-$3.00 he made for his hard work and making himself look like a complete tool in public!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint