`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with 2014 Finest autos

RE: Need some help with 2014 Finest autos
to muddy the water further, I have a Castellanos auto (no refractor sheen) RA-NC,
the only other RC auto I have is Michael Choice, RA-MC (with refractor sheen) so it looks like maybe they just produced those three guys with no refractor coating?

Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

i have the full auto set minus abreu just the same 3 have non refractor shine on them,if u go to cardboard connection they have a full detailed auto checklist with pics,to me only 3 have non refractor shine the rest do.im not to sure on beckett pricing if its a screw up or not

(02-02-2015, 09:38 PM)ounagi Wrote: i have the full auto set minus abreu just the same 3 have non refractor shine on them,if u go to cardboard connection they have a full detailed auto checklist with pics,to me only 3 have non refractor shine the rest do.im not to sure on beckett pricing if its a screw up or not
Hey James, I still have that Abreu for you if you want it in our next trade.

(02-02-2015, 09:42 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey James, I still have that Abreu for you if you want it in our next trade.
of coarse i do matt thats when i WILL complete my first full auto set .kinda of exciting never tried to complete 1 before ty for holding for me so long that darn degrom is going to death of me if i dont get it soon lol