`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Flair ShowCase Baseball

2006 Flair ShowCase Baseball
Hey everyone, I thought I would share this old school Flair Baseball I picked up at Target. The Hits were not great, but did get some Justin Verlander Rookie love. Here is the best cards. Derek Jeter Hot numbers insert, Showcase Stitches Trot Nixon, Showcase Stitches Roy Halladay, Matt Cain Fieldbox Rookie, Fresh Ink Clint Barnes, John Smoltz Blue UD Legacy 110/150 and 3 Justin Verlander Rookies, Wave of the Future insert, Regular Rookie and Field box Legacy Emerald 80/150. Sorry, no scans.

RE: 2006 Flair ShowCase Baseball
I'm not familiar with the box but it seems like you killed it!! Those are some nice hits!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I am jealous of the Verlanders. I picked up the same thing a couple of months ago, and my box was pretty bad except the auto - Joe Mauer /43. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Yeah, I'd be happy with all of those. Great job!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(01-30-2015, 10:47 AM)wickercat Wrote: I am jealous of the Verlanders. I picked up the same thing a couple of months ago, and my box was pretty bad except the auto - Joe Mauer /43. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!
I would take the Mauer auto, not my favorite player but better than my auto, but I'm definitely happy with the Verlanders. And I second your comment, GO SEAHAWKS.
(01-30-2015, 11:43 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Yeah, I'd be happy with all of those. Great job!
Thanks, it was a fun box to break. Most of the cards I mentioned were over 10 bucks and the verlander numbered to 150, quite a bit more

can i see a pic of the Showcase Stitches Trot Nixon?