`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any suggestions?!

Any suggestions?!
Just filed my taxes and have some disposable income coming my way and instead of doing the responsible thing and putting it all towards my school loans, I'd rather spend it on cards.. I've been looking at blowout cards and they have a bunch of great deals on boxes and cases but I can't seem to make up my mind. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
Erik

RE: Any suggestions?!
mid to high grade vintage rookies and stars!!

(01-29-2015, 04:27 PM)altz11 Wrote: mid to high grade vintage rookies and stars!!
Haha as that would be really cool to acquire, you just can't beat the thrill of busting a box even though more often than not you end up losing money in my opinion. I'm only 22 so the "vintage" for me is 96-97 when I opened my first packs.. Love the mid90s cards though, very nostalgic. Thanks for the suggestions!

I also opened some stuff in the 90's. I'm a jordan collector so I would say anything where you can pull a good jordan insert. Skybox metal, flair, hoops, skybox premium etc...
If your looking for a modern rip then I am definitely NOT the person to ask! Lol. Good luck

What are you looking to bust, something not to expensive with a lot of packs, or something a little more high end, with only a handful of cards?

Cheaper, I would go with Court Kings, Mid Range I would try Gold Standard or Prizm Jumbo, High end I would definitely go for Immaculate.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-31-2015, 09:43 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: What are you looking to bust, something not to expensive with a lot of packs, or something a little more high end, with only a handful of cards?

Cheaper, I would go with Court Kings, Mid Range I would try Gold Standard or Prizm Jumbo, High end I would definitely go for Immaculate.
I went with a box of 12-13 Immaculate and grabbed a few other little items! I will post my break once the cards come in and also an update on some boxes over the past few months that my brother and I have busted! Thanks for the input man.

-Erik

(01-31-2015, 09:56 AM)ejv9999 Wrote: I went with a box of 12-13 Immaculate and grabbed a few other little items! I will post my break once the cards come in and also an update on some boxes over the past few months that my brother and I have busted! Thanks for the input man.

-Erik

Absolutely! You have a chance for some monsters in Immaculate! That is my all time favorite product. I am looking forward to seeing your break. Good Luck! I see you pulling a nice Logoman!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-31-2015, 10:00 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Absolutely! You have a chance for some monsters in Immaculate! That is my all time favorite product. I am looking forward to seeing your break. Good Luck! I see you pulling a nice Logoman!
Thank you, and I can only hope to pull one!

Not the answer you want......

Pay on your student loans.....buy cards later.

Less debt gives you a better peace of mind.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(01-31-2015, 04:19 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Not the answer you want......

Pay on your student loans.....buy cards later.

Less debt gives you a better peace of mind.
Or buy a box of 2012-13 Immaculate, pull the 1/1 Anthony Davis Inscribed Logoman, sell it, and then you can pay your student loans AND buy more cards.