2014 topps chrome abreu base auto
derek jeter 2014 bowman chrome orange refractor /25
oladipo carter williams burke hardaway quad patch immaculate /10
and 100 paypal

the other person
olynyk immaculate logoman card /6

any input would be appreciated thanks.

RE: IS THIS TRADE FAIR?
Is the Olynyk autographed? Is the logoman game used (if so, and it's numbered out of 6 then that means Panini had at least 6 of his jerseys, yet I have seen other Olynyx logoman cards, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were from event jerseys)?
Overall I think this is lopsided, and that the person getting the Olynyk is on the short side. However if both sides are happy with the trade, than that's all that really matters.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

No the olynyk is not autographed it is event used and its actually /5 not 6.

Yea, when it comes to Logomen it comes down to how much you want it. Theres only a few of them so theres not really a value you can put on it.

I would not go near that deal for the olynyk that isn't autographed, and I'm a celtics fan.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

i was the one getting the olynyk im not gonna do it.

(01-29-2015, 04:16 PM)jborruso Wrote: No the olynyk is not autographed it is event used and its actually /5 not 6.
Event used and no auto, that's definitely an extremely lopsided trade. I would say you are giving up at least 3 times in value for the Olynyk, as I would value the Olynyk around $150.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yea im not doing it but i love the look of those immaculate logo man cards they are sick.