`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fun retro break Select '95 certified

A fun retro break Select '95 certified
Bought a couple of these hoping for Jeter and Mattingly ... Oh well. Got some fun cards anyway.
[Image: 34D657D1-3CA8-4FB4-ACA7-8123B3DBA81C_zps6vvbqi4n.jpg]

And Randy Johnson Mirror Gold
[Image: 1ED78CDB-195A-4782-B34E-C79420BA4D23_zps6qjddost.jpg]

These are fun little boxes with some HOF in there!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: A fun retro break Select '95 certified
nice, i wish mlb would expand that license i miss having non topps variety that was licensed

I used to love busting these! One of my favorites from the 90's with Pacific Crown as well.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(01-29-2015, 02:38 PM)rentzington Wrote: nice, i wish mlb would expand that license i miss having non topps variety that was licensed
It's a shame there isn't more competition, but then again, license or no license, it's not stopping me from picking up Panini/Donruss products.
(01-29-2015, 03:08 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I used to love busting these! One of my favorites from the 90's with Pacific Crown as well.
I stopped collecting in 1989 (restarted in 2011), so I missed out on lots of good stuff. Thanks to eBay, I got to enjoy some nice retro breaks over the years. ... It's like a cheap time-machine Smile .
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-29-2015, 03:08 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I used to love busting these! One of my favorites from the 90's with Pacific Crown as well.
I am right there with you! Awesome break! Especially nostalgic feelings they bring with them.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Ohhhh, that's a nice looking set of cards. First time I've seen them, I believe. Pulled some nice names there, Doc. Some names I'd be interested in.

Cool stuff and thanks for sharing. Starting to think I may need to bust some older stuff. (Expired redemptions still scare me though.)

Nice stuff DrM. Great looking cards with awesome players. Congrats on the Andy! I love these and Pacific also..........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.