`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lazy Does not do THIS Justice

Lazy Does not do THIS Justice
... Need I say more? How can someone reasonably believe this to be a satisfactory mode of shipping?

This is what my $2.95 shipping got me.

Disgrace,

Kms

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

RE: Lazy Does not do THIS Justice
Not cool. I can mail 2 cards in top loaders with card-
board taped on both sides in a bubble mailer for $1.93.
That also includes DC#. No excuse for that.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

Exactly. My wife opened it, because she did not know it was cards. When I got home, the envelope was opened, on the kitchen table. I just PRAYED it was Robert Herron, and not Brandin Cooks or Davante Adams....one of the better cards I have coming.

But even if this was a 10 cent card, I don't believe there is any justification for sending a card like this. it is just my opinion, but I would never want to RECEIVE a card like this; thus, I never SEND stuff like this. When trading, buying, and selling, just spend the time to get it right!

Just last week, I got my 2nd least favorite thing - a top loader swimming in a slightly larger bubble mailer, with scotch tape on the top, and the auto card got stuck to the tape. This also serves as the reason that I had to buy 2 Teddy Bridgewater autos for this set too. It's fairly easy to ship in a manner that prevents damage - and it takes less than 3 minutes.

....And I have evidence of some sellers who send cards carelessly, but then left others negative feedback for the exact same poor shipping habits that they use themselves!

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

IF that's a trade from here, time to put them on blast... and provide honest feedback, not auto marking 5's across the board.

People always kill me with this. So sad! Sorry for your misfortune!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

[Image: image%201_zps2f2mdafc.jpg]
PI

A PWE (plain white envelope), while not ideal can be used to safely ship cards. I am curious, since you said your wife opened it, was the envelope destroyed when she received it or is that how she opened it? Regardless, the big issue is that someone charged you $2.95 for shipping and used a PWE. I have received many cards in PWEs over the years and typically it's usually because shipping was free or under $1. I usually try to read descriptions on cards to make sure that the seller states they will use a bubble mailer. However when a seller uses a PWE and overcharges for shipping they deserve to get their stars knocked down.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Some people really don't know the proper way to send cards through usps. I think leaving proper feedback or even just sending them a friendly message explaining a much safer way to ship cards would be a good idea.

Golden Rule - Really simple. I send ALL of my Ebay items, whether it is cards, coins, books, or anything else - the same way I would be happy receiving them.

If you are happy to get a PWE in the mail, then you have a LOT more confidence in the USPS than me.

I tore the address out of the middle to protect the seller, as I don't think it is appropriate for me to broadcast their name and address here. It was an Ebay item, and I left "appropriate" [but not negative] feedback, and certainly not 4 shining, consecutive bright stars....

- Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector