Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14'15 Panini Court Kings Basketball Box Break *Injured Lottery Pick Auto*
Thumbs Up 
14'15 Panini Court Kings Basketball Box Break *Injured Lottery Pick Auto*
Made a trip to the LCS just cause I hadn't been there in months. I didn't plan on buying this box (or any) but I just couldn't help myself, especially with a discount. It was my LCS' last box of Court Kings too. I hate that Panini had Randle sign in a super fine black sharpie. It looks horrible to me. Then again Randle's signature isn't too lavish either. I'm happy with the pull even though he's out for the season. I'd take my box over again versus busting a new one and when you can say that that's when you know your happy with your pulls.

Base: Zach Randolph, Al Jefferson, Jeff Teague, Nicolas Batum
Insert: Kevin Garnett "Expressionists"

Rookie Cards: James Young Base RC

Andrew Wiggins "New Aesthetic" RC (Nice job having him in a T'Wolves uniform, Panini. Way to stay up to date.)

Andrew Wiggins photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTUwMTI3LTAwNjgyLmpwZw_zpsb4c38008_1.jpg

Bojan Bogdanovic "Portraits" RC Sapphire Parallel #8/25 (UGH, I pulled a Nyet..)

Bojan Bogdanovic photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTUwMTI3LTAwNjgzLmpwZw_zps7c769ccd_1_1.jpg

Memorabilia Card: Mitch Richmond "Vintage Materials" Jersey Card #10/49 (Happy with this pull as I'm pretty sure this is my first Richmond jersey.)

Mitch Richmond photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTUwMTI3LTAwNjg4LmpwZw_zpsbab776e8_1_1.jpg

Autograph Card: Julius Randle "Fresh Paint" RC #63/225

Julius Randle photo utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTUwMTI3LTAwNjg1LmpwZw_zps36f01bc3_1_1.jpg
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: 14'15 Panini Court Kings Basketball Box Break *Injured Lottery Pick Auto*
Dangit, by your tone you sound as if you're keeping the Mitch. If not, I could use it for my PC!!

Nice Randle, BTW.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 14'15 Panini Court Kings Basketball Box Break *Injured Lottery Pick Auto*
Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK