`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Organize"....Dis-Organized, or New-User Error?

"Organize"....Dis-Organized, or New-User Error?
I recently paid for a subscription, and loaded my 2014 Turkey Red Football - in its entirety - into Organize. I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to transfer Excel data into Organize, so that it doesn't take so long to add>?

2. Since I have been away for 10+ years from my Orbsmith days, I lost track of all of this technology. I bought [what I thought] was an online subscription....but it turned out that I paid for a digital download subscription [ a whole year]. So, while I like having a 2.75" version of Beckett on my Galaxy S4, I don't guess this qualifies me for the free subscription to Organize?

3. Finally, most annoying to my OCD mind control - When I entered my 400 or so 2014 Turkey Red Football cards, autos, etc... The cards did not get added into my Organize in a cohesive, "by the number" order. In other words, the cards are not sitting nice and neat, in number order, and the parallels, autos, green autos, etc.. seem to be mixed up??? This is going to drive me insane! Did I do something wrong here, and are these cards going to REMAIN disorganized and randomly numbered in perpetuity, or can I do something about it?

'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

RE: "Organize"....Dis-Organized, or New-User Error?
Not sure about the first 2, but I believe the 3rd one is a yes, they may remain disorganized for awhile. When I first got on here, all brands for a specific player were in alphabetical order, and numbers were in sequence. After an upgrade, it totally through everything out of whack...Hopefully they fix it at some point.

#1 - I don't think that would work very well, to be honest. Although, you can search by product and go through and select each item and check the box on the left, then click the Add at the top of the page. If you set the results per page to be 100, you can potentially do 100 at a time! But, doing an import like you suggest wouldn't be all that accurate, because whatever you put in as what the card is may or may not be what the system has for it. You'd still have to go through and tell it for each card which one you wanted specifically. If you think putting in a few hundred cards for Turkey Red was bad, imagine the pain putting in 5,000 Packers cards over various years/products and then organizing them into player and other various sub categories was! Smile
#2 - couldn't tell you, I've never bought a subscription to anything but the online price guide and Org.
#3 - Sometimes they fix this, sometimes they don't. You could create a Custom layout and add the Trade Comments field, then fill in a number for each card you have listed in the order you want them to be, then sort on that. Kind of a silly workaround, I agree, but it is possible if you have the extra time.

Thanks so much to both of you! Much appreciated for the responses.

-Kms
'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]