`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free, slightly defective, vintage

RE: Free, slightly defective, vintage
(01-24-2015, 05:48 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: If they determined a "Factory Miscut" shouldn't that still allow a grade since the card was not altered, but that is how it came out of the pack??????

Also very nice of you to offer up these!
I really didn't understand myself. I compared it to another SGC graded Mantle and the size is the same the only problem with this one is the left border apparently. I have really narrowed my collecting though and am trying to get one GRADED card of each HOF'er. Since they wouldn't grade it I moved on. PSA may grade it or SGC might if it were resent.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

(01-24-2015, 05:53 PM)randall44 Wrote: I really didn't understand myself. I compared it to another SGC graded Mantle and the size is the same the only problem with this one is the left border apparently. I have really narrowed my collecting though and am trying to get one GRADED card of each HOF'er. Since they wouldn't grade it I moved on. PSA may grade it or SGC might if it were resent.
If you need a graded Mantle, I just got in a '57 Topps in a PSA 7. Im due in a '56 Topps SGC 88 as well. Should have come the same time as the '57, but that's another story. I should have a '53 Topps PSA 6 in next month too.

(01-24-2015, 06:17 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: If you need a graded Mantle, I just got in a '57 Topps in a PSA 7. Im due in a '56 Topps SGC 88 as well. Should have come the same time as the '57, but that's another story. I should have a '53 Topps PSA 6 in next month too.
I try to stick with SGC for the sake of uniformity, and the 56 mantle graded 88 sounds like an amazing card but I'm pretty sure I don't have enough to trade for it and I know I don't have enough to buy it. I recently acquired another 1968 Mantle graded 84 by SGC and while I'm always eager to upgrade I think the 56 mantle may be a little beyond my means right now.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

Very nice thing to do!

(01-24-2015, 05:37 PM)randall44 Wrote: Send my your address and it will go out Monday.
I sent you a PM right after I posted. Thanks a bunch partner!

I love this forum because of people like you. Thanks for making my day! It is great to know that there are still authentic people out there trying to build the hobby.

Very generous of you. I understand you expect nothing, but I will definitely be looking for a cool kershaw to repay the generosity!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint