Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Crown Of Thorns

This Crown Of Thorns
Good day, Beckett Community!

I stopped by my old stomping grounds in Halifax today and decided to pay Mike-the owner of my old LCS-a visit. He has stepped up his game and is busier than ever. It may be with Magic cards, and Vanguard, but to each their own. He had 2013-14 Crown Royale Hockey on for $80, so I snagged a box plus a pack. I did well!

He also had 2014 Crown Royale Football for $100. SO I snagged a box, no pack. Haha! I love Crown Royale and must have spent close to $2,000 on it when it first came out for Hockey. So this was my chance to fall in love with it all over again for another sport. Here goes!!!

[Image: CCF_0229_zpsri4cxbmz-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0232_zpsuaivyz1p-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0231_zpsu0vfdckf-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0230_zpscixffcxl-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0234_zpsk4sxowoe-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0233_zpsbgxbs2yi-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0235_zpsmqtpupau-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0236_zps7v2qskqb-1.jpg][Image: CCF_0237_zpsl1luya0p-1.jpg]

[Image: Horse-Yuck-copy.jpg]

Sure... there is a card that books kinda decently... but he is a second stringer to Eddie Lacy. Hopefully there is some interest. Oh... the Richard Sherman cards? Yup! Two of them. Nothing different about them. In the same box. Sheesh! Panini and their collation! Oh well. If you see anything that you like please let me know. I am looking mostly for Megatron and Matt Stafford, and current roster Detroit Lions autos. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: This Crown Of Thorns
Rajion is more like a practice squad guy, but the Richard Rodgers is a pretty good hit! Actually just bought that exact card not too long ago! Probably get around 35-40 for it (US) if you put it on eBay.

It was the Rodgers I was talking about. I hope that he amounts to something, and that he can get out of the Lacy shadow. I am not one that tends to sell, so I am just looking for trades. Thanks for the comment!

Randi

Pretty sure Rodgers is a Tight End
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-24-2015, 05:57 PM)bselje Wrote: Pretty sure Rodgers is a Tight End
SHHHH!!! I was referring to the wrong card back and did not realize it... and neither did anyone else! Tongue

Randi

UMM CHECK ME FOR RAJION? hes a former vol and a good pc add for me!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

Nice Evans
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice pulls! PLZ check my ORG for the Panthers insert card. I would love to add that to my DWill PC. Hopefully, I have many cards that you need and you have more Panthers cards for me. LMK.

(01-25-2015, 04:53 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: UMM CHECK ME FOR RAJION? hes a former vol and a good pc add for me!
Offer sent... a while ago. Tongue Check your trade section. Hehe!
(02-02-2015, 01:34 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Nice pulls! PLZ check my ORG for the Panthers insert card. I would love to add that to my DWill PC. Hopefully, I have many cards that you need and you have more Panthers cards for me. LMK.
I am looking now, and I know that I have a couple more that might interest you.

Randi