Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
**UPDATE** Want a fun "little" rip for under $25

**UPDATE** Want a fun "little" rip for under $25
Topps has a deal right now on
2014 mini Topps base box for only $19.99

http://www.topps.com/2014-mini-baseball.html

They had a sweet 3 box deal but it sold out.

******** UPDATE************

3 box deal for 49.99 is back

And

Use this code for 10% off

SJSFJ2345AWEF78

I just bought 3 boxes

RE: Want a fun "little" rip for under $25
Saw this and thought about pulling the trigger. Then realized I only "need" one parallel for my Arcia mini rainbow - so I'll wait for someone to pull it and just buy the one card. Less to inventory and put away. lol
Kepler

Yea I thought the same thing. I would love to hit a cool 1/1 platinum but ehhhh
And it's only an auto or relic per box. The Abreu auto last sold for only $50. Which is good compared to the 19.99 box price tag but you gotta hit the right guys

Yeah, I seem to do better with my random hits than I do with my guaranteed ones. Best "guaranteed" hit this year was a Kolton Wong Stadium Club auto, best non-guaranteed with a Miguel Sano Camo Auto from Platinum.

So in this I'd probably Marcus Stroman or someone like that. lol
Kepler

Great deal from Topps.

My only point is about the storage. I store all my cards in albums and I don't know if a company has released pages with the mini card size.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

Looks like the 3 boxes for $49.99 deal is back.

http://www.topps.com/catalog/product/vie...ategory/5/
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-23-2015, 01:23 AM)jeantoto Wrote: Great deal from Topps.

My only point is about the storage. I store all my cards in albums and I don't know if a company has released pages with the mini card size.
As DrM likes to call them "the middie". 1st...I really feel like a fool buying 3 boxes of this stuff @ $50 when released. I really like the product and was hoping for Tanaka and Abreu RCs & parallels (which I got) so for about $150 it really wasn't that bad. The product must not have sold much this year with so much excess inventory. Problem is that the autos are spread 1 in every 4 boxes so here's hoping you like relics! Also, collation is usually bad in this product. So...$20 a box....I also say go for it.

jeantoto....I just use the regular 9 card pages. They work just fine.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

SOOOO tempting... Must resist the urge to rip wax. Must resist the urge to rip wax.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(01-23-2015, 01:36 PM)petillo64 Wrote: SOOOO tempting... Must resist the urge to rip wax. Must resist the urge to rip wax.
3 for $50 is bringing me close to ordering ... It almost feels wrong not to get these.
Like Joe, I also bought 3 for $150 .. So 3 more at $50 averages me down a notch Smile
(01-22-2015, 09:29 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Saw this and thought about pulling the trigger. Then realized I only "need" one parallel for my Arcia mini rainbow - so I'll wait for someone to pull it and just buy the one card. Less to inventory and put away. lol
I ordered so don't worry. If I get your Arcia I'll let you know!
And the only reason I bought more, I know the redemptions are still valid .... At least they should be, right? It's a 2014 product that shouldn't expire until mid 2015-early 2016
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-23-2015, 01:48 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: 3 for $50 is bringing me close to ordering ... It almost feels wrong not to get these.
Like Joe, I also bought 3 for $150 .. So 3 more at $50 averages me down a notch Smile

I ordered so don't worry. If I get your Arcia I'll let you know!
And the only reason I bought more, I know the redemptions are still valid .... At least they should be, right? It's a 2014 product that shouldn't expire until mid 2015-early 2016
Sweet! Here's hoping you pull the black /5 or any of the 1/1s.

And the redemptions should be good, but it's Topps and you. Given your history it's hard to say what they'll do.
Kepler