`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YAARRRR!!! A Whale Be Landed In These Seas!

RE: YAARRRR!!! A Whale Be Landed In These Seas!
Thank you for all of the great comments, Beckett Community! It was amazing to be able to find all of these PC items, and I am hoping that there are more to come in the near future! Best wishes!

Randi

P.S. Bruce-Thanks for passing them forward! They shall remain here as if they were Irbe cards in your place.

Great stuff, love the Halak SPGU and I have a super soft spot for older OPC cards and a Roy OPC rc is a gem for any older collector. Mine is in rough shape, games of knock downs and elastic bands certainly dropped it's grade however every ding and soft corner reminds me of how fun the hobby was as a kid.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Congrats on some super pickups, esp the Roy, always nice to land a long-pursued card!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Awesome haul Randi, I'm diggin the gaidreau canvas yg

Thanks for the great comments! Next on my hit list is the Mario RC that Mike at the LCS has! Hopefully you guys will see it soon.

Randi

I have always wanted to collect the complete set of the 1997-98 Be A Player autographs, including the die-cut and prismatic cut cards.

Nice additions and congrats!