`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice 2014 Contenders 2-box break

Nice 2014 Contenders 2-box break
One of the few products I like to get boxes of every year. Think I did pretty well overall. I'll start with Box #2 since Box #1 gave me the best hit of the day in literally the first pack I opened.

Box #2:

[Image: scan9_zpsf2c3b813.jpeg]

Interesting that I only got 1 base RC auto out of the 5. Not sure how I feel about that really since the base autos seem to have more interest in general due to set builders and true-RC collectors. The Benjamin doesn't scan well but looks pretty good in person.

Box #1:

[Image: scan12_zpsd32879a9.jpeg]

These are the lesser hits from the first box, but the remaining cards make up for it. Smile

First, it's always nice to pull a PC card, but even better when it's Cracked Ice...

[Image: scan8_zpsa569fb9b.jpeg]

And finally, the very first "hit" of the day is not even autographed but in my opinion is the best of the lot:

[Image: scan7_zpsef0b83b0.jpeg]

[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: Nice 2014 Contenders 2-box break
Wow! Huge! Very nice haul man! I hate risking contenders boxes...I've gotten two, and they always had guys that never made a team lol. Glad someone has some luck with them Smile Interested in the D. Thomas if you end up trading it...

Sweet boxes......always nice to get short print rc autos....could always sell them and get some pc autos down the road....Smile....Would love to trade for the mack redemption if you are trading it
I know two ladies that would like the DAT au and the 34/** au as well...Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

wow man you killed it with that 1/1!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Greta box
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Super nice break!! I think your first box was almost as good your second! I too would like a shot at De anthony if you trade.

very nice hit, and congrats on the 1/1!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Two very nice boxes man. Congrats!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Stellar hits! Though the true RC cards usually serve better in resale or trade value, interest is always there for the parallels. Congrats on the 1-of-1, and the brilliant PC hit!

Randi

NICE PULLS LOTS OF #'D 99 OR LESS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).